Aktrapid have plenty of great opportunities for RN’s and EN’s in Melbourne – and there’s never been a better time to get on board!
If you know a nurse looking for flexible shifts with industry leading clients in Aged Care, refer them to Aktrapid today!
Refer a Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse in Melbourne, to join Aktrapid Nursing Agency before 31st June 2017 and receive a $50 Myer Gift Card*.
Nurses must email their resume to email@example.com or call us on 03 9656 9777.
*Terms and conditions apply.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This offer is valid to existing Aktrapid nurses with Aktrapid Nursing Agency only.
- New registrants must be successfully registered with Aktrapid Nursing Agency before 31 June 2017.
- The offer is only valid for Registered Nurses and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses only.
- The offer is open to residents of Victoria only.
- Refers will receive their Referral Gift card once, there referred nurse has worked THREE shifts through Aktrapid Nursing Agency.
- All the criteria listed above MUST be met to be eligible to receive the Referral Gift Card.
- The Gift Card will be provided to referrer after the qualifying number of shifts has been completed. To receive gift card, Aktrapid will arrange the most appropriate means of delivery.
- All Aktrapid Nursing Agency Terms of Employment apply.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Why Join a Nursing Agency?
There are many great benefits to working with a leading nursing agency like Aktrapid Nursing Agency. Here are just a few benefits our talented and reliable nursing staff enjoy:
When you work with a nursing agency, you work the hours that you want to work. When you join Aktrapid, you can access your availability and rostering online. Nominate the hours that suit you depending on your lifestyle, family, study and other commitments easily.
Range of Experience
Work with a range of leading clients in different settings. In one week you could be working as a patient escort, in high or low care or in specialist dementia care. What a fantastic way to continually build your skills and experience!
You’ve worked hard and deserve to be paid on time for your efforts! No matter where or when you work, get paid weekly in one amount. Not only does it ensure consistency for our staff, it certainly makes tax time easier with only one group certificate to worry about!
Ongoing Education and Support
Since it is vital that all staff undergo continual Professional Development, Aktrapid offers CPR and Manual Handling Theory courses annually for all staff. These are held at our head office and nurses will receive a list of dates the sessions are being offered in advance.
With so many great benefits to joining our leading nursing agency, why wait? Join today!
Who Can Apply?
- Registered Nurses (RN) and Enrolled Nurses (EN)
- Personal Care Assistants (PCA/PCW)
- Kitchen and catering staff
- Immunisation nurses
- … and many other specialist roles