Aktrapid has strong partnerships within the Private Heath care sector
and Aged Care facilities, having a reputation for supplying the best and
most qualified staff to facilities, promptly and efficiently. We are currently seeking reliable and experienced aged care staff in to join the Aktrapid Team!
To be successful you will need the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse or Enrolled Endorsed Nurse
- Previous experience in Aged Care (minimum 6 months preferred)
- 12 months IN CHARGE confidence will be highly considered for RN’s and EEN’s
- Current Police Check is required
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work in a team and
- Reliability and commitment to deliver the highest level of care to residents
Aktrapid cares about its staff and is able to provide:
- Flexible working conditions – Choose how often you want to work!
- Variety of shifts (a choice of AM, PM or ND: week
day or weekend
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Weekly pay cycle
- 24/7 Support from a dedicated team
Please click on APPLY NOW, to be apart of the Aktrapid Team! We have roles commencing ASAP!!
PLEASE NOTE: Aktrapid Nursing Agency is unable to provide
sponsorship to applicants. Please ensure you have the correct working
rights in Australia before applying.